Monday 23 December 2013

Painting to music


This first painting that was painted to modern/recent-played/mainstream music
I wasn't sure at first , what I should put down on the canvas 
I didn't know which color to use, what objects to paint, which strokes of brush to put on the canvas 
After awhile, I thought, since the music played were "in" "now" music, I thought why not paint ME. 
Not exactly me, but mostly of how I felt then. 

I was having a pretty bad day that day. Was not feeling very well, and was feeling pretty stressed out by many personal reasons. And thought this colors used were all slightly gloomy, bright but yet not so bright . And  the brush strokes are slightly incomplete  and in a mess due to the incomplete mindset I was having. Since my mind was in a mess  and I was feeling a little down,  I thought purple suit my skin tone and to add the whole emotional environment, I had my eyes closed in this painting . 




      

This second painting is a little more lively compared to the first one 
The colors I used are a little brighter  
We had classical music played to this second painting 


I decided to bring a little more live for the second  painting      
A little sense of letting go, since I was feeling down earlier I decided to let all the sadness go in this painting  with a little more colors and with the leaves flowing down- sight of letting go :)







No comments:

Post a Comment