Saturday 21 December 2013

Batik printing


We had our batik trip a few weeks back and it was a fun experience. 
I was really looking forward  since I have never tried batik printing before. 
For my group, me Maegan ,  Fariz and Nic were once again in the same group :) 
For this assignment, we decided to  do "Real Life Super Heroes" as our theme


Fariz choose to me the Malaysian  Mail Men  hence the orange  uniform with a little spice of superhero dress up look :)

I'm suppose to be baker girl ! Since baker girl sounds like a girly character, I decided to have it colored pink. And also a nice beg as my hat

Nicholas is fireman. Since firemen in Malaysia are dressed in orange uniforms. Too, Nic had no choice but to have his character in orange too  but to differentiate his from Fariz, he had a different head gear on and also a different background

Last bad not least, Maegan was sexy Policewomen.  Since Malaysian doesn't have much policewomen around, she decided to step in and show that women can be as sexy in a police uniform than men! Haha







No comments:

Post a Comment