Wednesday 22 May 2013

Progress

We had tutorials with Miss Lisa on our greeting cards. we had to show her 5 to 6 different themes for ideas on our upcoming assignment. I was feeling kind of lost and uninspirational the whole time when thinking of the themes we have to provide. I went around looking for possible and impossible occasions to come up with a theme, it was definitely a challenge ( i dont know why) 



This were what i came up with in the beginning. I wanted to do facial expressions since most of my doodles for the sketches were features of body parts. and i had a few ideas for it too. that was all i could come up with. I guess i wasn't sure what Miss Lisa was expecting so.. it lead me to being blur and confused.

The next day in class after a little scolding from Miss Lisa, I finally went in deep thought in a few different themes. I had the Lips theme, the facial expression theme, and the clouds theme.


after showing Miss Lisa for the second time, se liked the idea of the clouds and also asked me to look up on steampunk... since i had a little sketch on it on one of my ideas.

I had no clue on what steampunk was, was kind of excited to go on to research about it.


After a few research on what steampunk was all about, I finally got the picture on how it could be added into my cards alongside with my clouds theme. Below are a few ideas on how steampunk designs actually look like. this were the few pictures as my inspiration..





stay tune for my next post on how my cards turn out to be like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment